Thursday, August 13, 2009

Smile like you mean it!


For many years we have all been looking at TV commercials,
actors and actresses with beautiful white teeth.

We have been seeing ads for whitening toothpastes, and
bleaching systems in the dentist office that can cost thousand of dollars.

We have also inquired about the time involved to have our teeth whitened.
It is very time consuming.

I personally had it done in our office last week for under $200.
The vender started with matching my teeth color to a chart. I was projected to
have my teeth lighten two shades.
The process was easy.
First step was a mouth guard filled with the whitening system.
The second step was placing the guard in my mouth, putting on glasses and sitting
in front of an ultra violet light.
The last step was sitting for 15 minutes (probably the hardest for me - no chatting, sitting still)

What an incredible idea
There are so many great times to want to have Pearly Whites.
We seem to all have so many reasons that make our teeth change from
their original color. Soda, coffee, chocolate, red wine we all truly enjoy the
things that do not do well for our teeth.

This was fabulous it took 15 minutes! My teeth are 2 1/2 shades lighter
today and it lasts 6 months.
What a great idea for a Wedding party.
What a great idea before a Bar Mitzvah
What an all around great idea!!

No comments: