Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Harbour View- A Unique Wedding Venue














I had the pleasure of visiting Harbour View on the river’s edge in Northern Virginia and I am happy to say I was so impressed with this lovely space. It was quite an exciting and fun wedding venue. A bride’s total dream, where she can be whatever she wants to be in creating her fantasy wedding. The spacious open air veranda is perfect for saying your vows or just for having cocktails.

I loved the open concept of floor to ceiling windows, which are overlooking the beautiful Occoquan River, surrounded with a warm ambiance. The wrap around porch is a great spot for cocktails as well as just socializing and enjoying the view, and what a view! The neutral palette allows you the flexibility of creating your vision in this event planner’s dream. I am looking forward to working in this space and creating your fairy tale wedding with memories that will last a lifetime.

by Rosie Goulette, Event Planner

No comments: