Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tanning

Brides… We know you’re dying to have that certain glow when walking down the isle… you know what I’m talking about… a TAN of course.

I am a huge fan of tanning. Whether it’s a summer tan, spray tan, tanning bed or even a tanning lotion, I have got to be tan all year round.

When it comes to tanning, it’s awful to have a bad experience. Let’s just say you don’t want to end up looking like Anne Hathaway after Kate Hudson sabotaged her in Bride Wars.

Call me crazy (I know) but I have tried almost everything out there. We all know the harms that we face when going to a tanning salon. Although we love it, we really should hate it. So being the tan freak I am, here are some of the best products I have used that doesn’t leave you orange and streaky. And certainly doesn’t leave you looking like you just FAKED AND BAKED.

St. Tropez ( anything of theirs is my favorite)
  • It’s used by the host of Dancing with the Stars!!
  • This is the most well known tanning product out there.

Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist
  • Lindsey Lohan’s new tanning mist
  • I have to admit this product ROCKS! It leaves an awesome golden brown tone on your skin. Some advice…DON’T RUB IT IN… just spray and let it dry.

Bronze
  • Airbrush tanning here in the DC area
  • She is my go to gal! Probably the best fake tan I have ever had
  • Call me here at Gala and I’ll get you an appointment

Jergens Lotion
  • We all know how great this is. Need a tint of color in the winter? Use this, for it will moisturize and give you a glow.

Michael Kors Leg Shine – Classic
  • If you’re looking for a mild shimmer, this is your go to product. Not only does it add a nice glow to your legs, it also smells amazing. (We are obsessed)
  • Here is a little secret, use it all over!

These are my favorite products, try them, love them, and be tan all year round.

by Tala Farr, Event Planner

No comments: