Monday, July 27, 2009

Nationals Stadium














Last night I attended my second rained out baseball game of the year at National’s Stadium. As I sat in the nose-bleed section getting absolutely soaked by the mid-summer downpour, I should have been miserable. Instead, I was having a ball! There’s something about a baseball field that puts everyone in a good mood. From the amazing food smells to the silly crowd games, baseball stadiums never fail to make people feel like kids again. For this reason, I think National’s Stadium is a fabulous place to hold an event. Event guests are immediately put at ease in a location that evokes both nostalgia and playfulness. The next time a client asks me for venue suggestions, I won’t hesitate to mention the ballpark as a unique option.

by Laura Miller, Event Planner

No comments: