Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tips for a Fabulous Fourth!



Read on for tricks and trends from
Gala Events, Inc. President, Jaime Greenwald
on how to ensure your 4th of July
is fun and fabulous!



I love the Fourth! Fantastic weather, sunset at 9 pm, family and fireworks - now THAT is a party! As I am getting ready for our annual bonfire, I wanted to share some of my top quick tips to put the entertain in entertaining!






One of my favorite desserts to serve around the 4th of July bonfire is a sweet creation I call Bannana Boats!
Take one whole bannana and slit open the skin. In the opening add mini marshmellows and chocolate chips. Wrap in tin foil and place in firepit so that it can warm. Wait about 15 minutes and serve with a spoon. Its yummy delicious, interactive and easy to eat without a plate! How easy and fantastic is that?!?





As a cool treat for our guests, I love to take white wash clothes ( I buy them in bulk at costco) wet them and put them in baggies in the freezers. Let them chill then pass around the fire. This is a great way to clean up and cool down on those hot summer nights.

For extra refreshment, I
always keep pitchers of infused water in the fridge at our beach house. It's tasty, easy, and just what you need on a balmy evening!

Some of my favorites are:

Lemon and basil
A pitcher of water with 2 whole lemons sliced and eight fresh basil leaves

I also love Lime and peppermint
A pitcher of water with two limes sliced and 4 freash mint leaves.

It's easy to combine any of your favorite citrus or herb favorites to please a crowd of any size! Get creative and show off your own personal taste!

Until next time, enjoy our Independence Day, happy entertaining!

-Jaime


4 comments:

Anatoly said...

Very pretty woman. Thanks for the tips :)

Check out our site for more:
ecommerce templates

Restroom Trailers said...

I really wish I would have read this a week ago. Thanks for next year's ideas!

Drew Watts said...

This live music show was rocking! I attended this with my fiancé and we enjoyed it a lot. I wish they organize Tame Impala event again at a local event space NYC and I would love to attend again and this time with my friends.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great tips here. I will apply these ideas maybe next year again. To look for the best gift this Christmas or New Year, consider the choice of best sweater dress, a leather jacket, or a fur vest.