Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Events


Fall is my absolute favorite season. Autumn colors and the season's overall crispness inspire me to redecorate my home each October. I pull out my favorite spice scented candle, my wool pillow shams, and my fluffy down throws. I head to the basement to bring up my boxes of pine cones, faux cranberries, autumnal wreathes, and my favorite fall inspired table runners. I unwrap each piece lovingly while becoming increasingly excited about the arrival of three months of cooler days, leaf filled sidewalks, and wreath strewn doors. This fall, I am especially excited because I am planning my first autumn inspired wedding. The inspiration for my design is organic and will feature brightly colored leaves, wheat, berries, sunflowers, and pops of brilliant persimmon. I hope that the design will inspire the guests and get them as excited as I am about this special season.

by Laura Miller

No comments: